i had a leaking gas line .i paid for a new line .

more than a month has passed.centerpoint employees have come to the house six times.one waits. they dont show up or leave. oct 26 new meter to be installed between 8 and noon. 30 minutes notice, adult be present at house .

5 calls toaday.730 pm centerpoint operator says my supervisor doest know what day our contractor will be at your house. we will give you 30 minutes notice.this is an poorly run monopoly. i have no gas to half my house and my generator.

i paid in advance.don mccrory 11714 timberknoll,houston 77024

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Centerpoint Energy. The most disappointing about centerpoint energy residential gas service at Centerpoint Energy was people who answer service telephone , but reviewer liked veronica spiller. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Centerpoint Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Centerpoint Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Centerpoint Energy?

Comments