1.8
Additional Fees

After setting up my account with centerpoint. first off they got my address wrong so they were billing another address and they disconnected my service due to non-payment even thou I never got a bill stated when and what I needed to pay the Fee's were 3 times what my account was past due.

I will also be writing a letter to cooperate on how rude the supervisors that assisted me over the phone where. they did not help me at all just made sure I had to pay every penny of the late fee's before they even talked about reconnecting my services.

worst service from them as well as bad employees for not giving me enough information one what they had on file and for putting all of the wrong information. and don't even bother asking for some type of courtesy on reversing at least something because they will just tell you to find someone else if we don't like there fee's

Product or Service Mentioned: Centerpoint Energy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: just wanted for them to waive the fee's if i set up autopay or at least make me feel like i got helped..

I didn't like: No electricity, Terrible customer service, Online setup, Hold time on phone, Staff.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 28, 2016.

Comments