1.8
Additional Fees

After setting up my account with centerpoint. first off they got my address wrong so they were billing another address and they disconnected my service due to non-payment even thou I never got a bill stated when and what I needed to pay the Fee's were 3 times what my account was past due.

I will also be writing a letter to cooperate on how rude the supervisors that assisted me over the phone where. they did not help me at all just made sure I had to pay every penny of the late fee's before they even talked about reconnecting my services.

worst service from them as well as bad employees for not giving me enough information one what they had on file and for putting all of the wrong information. and don't even bother asking for some type of courtesy on reversing at least something because they will just tell you to find someone else if we don't like there fee's

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ecervantez stated that there is a room for improvement of no electricity and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of centerpoint energy customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $61. Centerpoint Energy needs to "just wanted for them to waive the fee's if i set up autopay or at least make me feel like i got helped" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned centerpoint energy customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Centerpoint Energy.

Comments