Just received email stating crew will arrive at 9 am today

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of centerpoint energy outage service from Centerpoint Energy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Centerpoint Energy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Centerpoint Energy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Centerpoint Energy?

Comments

Centerpoint Energy - NEW SERVICE Centerpoint Energy "I ordered new service and had confirmation email with date to be connected. Said they would be there anytime between 8am -5pm. I took off work to be home. 4pm..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Waste Management - Residential Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more